Condom market size is expected to reach approx. US$9.6 billion by 2021.
Condoms are the barrier type contraceptive that are designed to eliminate the actual contact between sexual organs. Condoms contain a physical barrier that stops the transfer of sexual fluids required for insemination.
The report “Global Condom Market – Strategic Assessment and Forecast till 2021” considers the present scenario and growth aspect of worldwide condom market. The report includes the market growth drivers, trends, and restraints. The report gives a market segmentation
- Non- Latex
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East
- North Africa
- Sub Saharan Africa
Condom Market – Market Size and Dynamics
The research Analyst at Beige Market Intelligence predicts the worldwide condom market to reach approx. US $9.6 billion with a CAGR of more than 8% till 2021. The sales volume of female condom is on a higher note and is expected to grow at a CAGR of close to 11%. Whereas the sales volume of male condoms can grow at a CAGR of more than 9% over the period 2015-2021. The global condom market analysis has come up with detailed study of the revenue generated by the market. The global condom manufacturing industry has seen a dramatic shift in the consumption and sales of the condoms made up of different materials. The continuous innovations in both male and female type condoms is attracting more consumers hence increasing the sale as well as revenue. Latex condoms emerged to be the most popular choice of male contraceptive. The latex remained to be the most prominent one with a market share of around 95% in terms of revenues generated.
Condom Market- Trends, Drivers and Restraints
This market research report provides market overview of the factors driving and restraining the growth of the market. The report also outlines the key trends emerging in the market that will contribute to the growth of Worldwide Condom Market during the forecast period. Increased planning for population control and family planning measures by various NGOs and Government has triggered the condom market growth. On addition to it the introduction of female condoms has created a new market segment itself for the worldwide condom market. Further more comprehensive sex education for the most active demographic segment such as the teenagers is a major driver for the condom market growth. The report gives a clear description of all the factors driving the market. Also rise in innovative condom designs and luxury packaging of the condoms, giving a brand image, have been some of the emerging trends mentioned in the report. The report includes all the trends and challenges for the market for the next five years.
The report gives a porter’s five force analysis of the competitive landscape.
Condom Market – Geographic Analysis
The report includes the market analysis of different regions such as North America, Latin America, APAC, and Europe and MEA. The report outlines the major market share holder and the market size analysis of all the regions. APAC region being accounted the most populous region can be a major contributor in global condom market. The condom market in APAC region is expected to have a market revenue more than US$ 3 million. APAC is the largest market share holder in worldwide condom market. Condoms remain to be a major contraceptive method, primarily in Africa and Europe. North America representing some of the most advanced economies in the world is a major market for contraceptives including condoms, on account of well formulated sex education, efficient distribution channels.
The report also provides the revenue forecast of each region featuring the key countries.
- Malaysia is the world’s largest producer and exporter of condoms owning to the presence of the world’s largest condom manufacturer Karex Berhad Industries. The country is scaling a a high growth
- The Indian government owns and operates one of the world’s largest contraceptive manufacturing firm -Hindustan Latex Limited.
- The average per capita usage of condoms for Europe is estimated to be 2.9 for males and 1.2 for females.
- The revenue of the condom market in US is expected to reach approx. US$ 2.7 billion till 2021.
Condom Market – Key Vendors and Market Share
This market research profiles the major companies in the Global Condom Market and also provides the competitive landscape and market share of key the players. The report covers the entire market outlook regarding the value chain operating within the market.
The key vendors included in the report are:
- Church & Dwight
- Reckitt Benckiser Group
- The Female Health
- Karex Berhad
Emerging vendors are:
- Medical-Latex (DUA)
- HLL Lifecare Limited
- Fuji Latex
- Convex Latex Pvt. Ltd.
- BILLY BOY
- MTLC Latex
- Sagami Rubber Industries
- Shandong Ming Yuan Latex
- Thai Nippon Rubber Industry – TNR
Why should you buy Global Condom Market Report?
The report gives reasonable answers for the following questions which leads you to know the in- depth market analysis such as
- How has the market been performing and what are some of the current changes which are expected to change the landscape in the coming years?
- What are the various factors that can affect the market and in what way over the next few years?
- What are the emerging trends and challenges for the market over the next five years?
- Which regions are going to have the largest market share and what are the factors propelling the market growth in that region?
- Which companies are the key vendors in the market?
- What are the strategies used by the top vendors, and what are the opportunities to grow?
- Which companies are the emerging vendors in the market?